Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Time Traveling Machine

If I could invent a time machine I would go back to El Paso and stay with my cousins, my grandma, and the rest of my family that lives there.

I would go back to El Paso because that’s where I’m from. I grew up there; I’m moved to ALB when I was about 7 years old. At first I liked it, and then as I got older I realized how much I missed El Paso! I, my mom, and my mom’s husband used to go every other weekend. We would go to see my older sister and he would go to see his kids. We don’t go as often as we used to because my sister finished school already, and he has custody of his kids. So when we get to go to El Paso I’m really excited and anxious to see everyone, to see how big the kids got from the last time I had seen them! Leaving is the hardest part for me! I get really emotional when it comes to saying goodbye to all my cousins. So I would have a time machine to take me back to El Paso. That way I could go back whenever I want and still come back to ALB.

I would also want to go back in time to when I wasn’t even born. I would go back that far because I would like to meet my dad and my grandpa. I don’t know neither one of them. I know very little about them. I know my dad left when my mom told him she was pregnant with me. And I know that my grandpa was in the army. That’s all I know. I say I want to go back to meet my dad, I would like to meet him because I want to ask him why he left, why he hasn’t tried to see, or why I never got a birthday call from him. I’m not going to turn into this spoiled little daddy’s girl; all I really want to know is why he didn’t stay? I have gone 16 years of my life without knowing who he was. It might not make a difference now, but at least I would be able to say yea I know my dad instead of saying I don’t know who he is.

So if I could create a time traveling machine that’s where I would go, who I would meet, and I would ask them.

No comments:

Post a Comment